Friday 1 September 2017

S0007 Tramline

A cavernous, underground multi-room pub and restaurant in what used to be Play/21s. There was a pre-launch listening party for The Script's new album on when I arrived - unfortunately without free booze, the music industry not having returned to their early 2000s profligacy.

There was a decent range of pints on draught - with different ones on different bars which I can see being very confusing for someone who has already consumed a few; a cocktail bar which I didn't try and a wood fired pizza oven in the second room.

They've got a slightly modified version of the Luas stickman cyclist warning sign up on a few walls, which I regret not taking a photo of for here (there's one viewable elsewhere). I was worried this sign would vanish when the Luas works are complete but hopefully this preserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment